INSIGHTS LONG-TERM CALL RECORDINGS
Read time: 2 min 3 s
If you need to access call recordings for quality assurance, industry compliance, legal obligations, or just for review, the Long-Term Recordings section of Insights offers a place to view, filter, and listen to call recordings for longer than 6 months. Access recordings at insights.versature.com and sign if with your Versature credentials (yourextension@yourdomian).
Depending on your Versature profile, you have different access to the call recordings in your company.
- Basic users and call center agents have access to their call recordings.
- Call center supervisors have access to their recordings as well as their agent's recordings.
- Office managers have access to the entire company's call recordings.
FILTERING THE CALL RECORDING LIST
You can quickly scroll down the list to browse the recordings. To a narrow your search, there are several filters you can set.
Calls are easily searched in this view by:
Users - scroll through names with listed extension numbers.
- Under the Filters button, there are advanced filters you can set for a more precise search. The additional filters offered are:
Call Type - incoming, outgoing, or on net (between two Versature numbers).
Duration - with various ranges from less than a minute to over two hours.
Date Range - choose a specific date range (today, yesterday, last 7 days, this month, and last month).
Custom Date Range - choose a custom date and time range.
At the bottom of the page, you can navigate between pages by clicking Previous/Next. You can choose how many rows to view per page by clicking the # rows before the Next button.
- Without any filters in place, your list displays in chronological order.
- "On-net" calls indicate calls made between two Versature customers or internal calls an organization.
- Two or more download buttons are present when a user paused and restarted their call recording through the SONAR portal. You can only pause calls through the SONAR portal.
- If a call is transferred, the recordings display as two separate calls identified by the double play button on the left side.
- You can also access short-term call recordings through SONAR within the Call History tab.