Follow the instructions below to assign a new functionality to a line key on your desk phone.
To access Hotkey Builder, you must be in the "Manage Organization" view of the SONAR portal.
1. Click the Users tab.
2. Search and click on the name of the user's whose phone you want to edit.
3. Click the Phones subtab.
4. Select the phone associated with the user's extension you want to edit.
5. Click the gear icon on the right-hand side.
6. When the "Edit button configuration for this phone" pop-up appears, click Yes.
1. Click either the line key button on the interactive diagram on your left or click the line key's assigned number on the right.
2. Click the "Select a Feature" drop-down menu, and choose the functionality you want to assign.
3. In the boxes below, enter a user name or extension, and an optional custom label.
4. Click Save, or to apply the changes immediately click the up arrow next to save, and choose "Save and Resync."
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support