Read time: 45 s
With Versature's Hotkey Builder, you can customize user's phone directories through the SONAR portal.
To access Hotkey Builder, you must be in the "Manage Organization" view of the SONAR portal.
1. Click the Users tab.
2. Search and click on the name of the user's whose phone you want to edit.
3. Click the Phones subtab.
4. Select the phone associated with the user's extension you want to edit.
5. Click the gear icon on the right-hand side.
6. When the "Edit button configuration for this phone" pop-up appears, click Yes.
1. Click the Directory button on the upper right side of the page.
2. Choose which directory you want to be displayed on the user's desk phone.
3. Click Done.
4. Click Save.
Once you have a directory selected you can hide certain contacts to customize exactly who you see on your phone if no other line key function is assigned.
Simply click the eye icon to toggle hide/show on any contact.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support