SEND YOUR VOICEMAIL MESSAGES TO YOUR EMAIL
This article will explain how to configure voicemail messages to be transcribed and emailed rather than having them on your Versature phone and the SONAR portal.
- You have the option to receive voicemails on your phone/ SONAR or receive a transcription and audio file sent to your email address.
- Office managers and call center supervisors must be in “My Account” view to access their voicemail options.
HOW TO ENABLE VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL
Ensure the email address listed in your profile is where your voicemails should be delivered.
- Click the Messages tab.
- Click Settings on the left side.
- Under the Unified Messaging section, click the scroll box next to Email Notification and click Send w/ attachment (move to trash).
- Click the Save button when finished.
- Test if it’s working by calling your extension and leaving a voicemail message.
- Voicemail emails can sometimes be accidentally blocked by spam filters, especially if you receive multiple voicemails in a short period of time. If this is the case, whitelist email@example.com.
If you are experiencing difficulties receiving voicemail emails contact our support team. For immediate assistance, you can contact our Technical Support Team by dialing 611 from your Versature device or by calling 1-877-498-3772 and choosing option #3. Emails will be responded to within 1 business day and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.