This article explains how to record an auto attendant message for auto attendant options.
NOTE: You must be in “Manage Organization View” to access auto attendants.|
1. Click the Auto Attendants tab in your SONAR portal.
2. Click the name or the pencil icon of the auto attendant you want to edit.
3. Choose the # option you would like to use.
NOTE: Any dial pad number with an icon below has already been assigned and cannot be used.
4. Click Play Message.
5. Enter a description of the message.
6. Click Record.
7. Enter the number or extension you want to use to record your message.
8. Click the Call button and follow the voice prompts.
9. Click the Done button to save the message.
When you are done, choose what will happen after the message is played (i.e. repeat, hang up, or follow).
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support