The Polycom VVX450 IP is a high-performance desk phone, which is well suited for businesses of all sizes. The model features Polycom HD voice quality and headset compatibility with an easy-to-use interface.
1. Line Keys. Select a phone line, view calls on various lines, and quickly call a favorite contact.
2. Back Key. Return to the previous screen.
3. Transfer Key. While on a call you can use this key to send an attended (warm) call transfer.
4. Voicemail Key. Access your voicemail messages from your device. If you have voicemail to email (unified messaging) enabled your messages will not save on your device.
5. Hold key. While on a call, use this key to put the call on hold, and retrieve a call that has been placed on hold.
6. Volume control keys. Turn up or down the volume of the ringer and speaker.
7. Dial keys. Standard 12-key phone dial pad, allows you to make calls and enter characters as indicated by the letters in the superscript font.
8. Mute key. Mute your microphone audio from being heard. You can toggle this the key to turn the microphone on and off.
9. Speaker key. Turn on and off the speakerphone option.
10. Headset key. Enables you to use a headset connected to the phone rather the handset attached to the phone base.
11. USB Port. Attach a USB flash drive or USB headset.
12. Home key. Brings you back to the home icon view, or the home screen idle view.
13. Navigation pad + selection key. Scroll through various display screens and make selections.
14. Soft Keys. These keys allow you to choose various context-specific options as displayed on the screen directly above them.
15. Message Waiting Indicator Light. Flashes red when a new voicemail message is waiting.
16. Display Screen. Access multiple menus and features, such as the handset phonebook, your call log, and system settings.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support