POLYCOM SOUNDSTATION IP 7000 OVERVIEW
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 has excellent performance, ideal for larger conference rooms, boardrooms, and auditoriums.
- The patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ ensures clear and lifelike audio, catching both low and high vocal frequencies.
- Wide-ranging SIP interoperability.
- The microphone has high sensitivity, allowing normal speaking voices to be heard up to 6 meters (20 feet) away.
- Full-duplex technology ensures there are no distracting drop-outs or missed words.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides a simple setup.
LED light status indicator.
||A call is on mute.
||A call is on hold.
||Dial-tone is available, or a call is in progress.
||A call is coming in.
End call key. Hangs up a phone call.
Menu key. Access the main menu, features, settings, and configuration information. You can use this key to exit a screen view and return to the idle screen.
Volume control keys. Turn up or down the volume of the ringer and speaker.
Dial keys. Standard 12-key phone dial pad, allows you to make calls and enter characters as indicated by the letters in the superscript font.
Display screen. Access multiple menus and features, such as the handset phonebook, your call log, and system settings.
Soft keys. These keys allow you to choose various context-specific options as displayed on the screen directly above them.
Place/answer/end call key. This key is used after dialing a number to place a call, to answer an incoming call, and to end a call.
Redial key. Redial the call you placed.
Mute key. Mute your microphone audio from being heard. You can toggle this the key to turn the microphone on and off.