POLYCOM SOUNDSTATION IP 6000 OVERVIEW
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 provides excellent performance, ideal for medium-sized conference rooms and optimized for calls with up to 12 active participants.
- The patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ ensures clear and lifelike audio, catching both lower and higher vocal frequencies.
- Wide-ranging SIP interoperability.
- Microphone smoothly relays up 12 different voices in the room with a sensitivity allowing normal speaking voices to be heard up to 3.5 meters (12 feet) away.
- Full-duplex technology ensures there are no distracting drop-outs or missed words.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides a simple setup.
- LED light status indicator.
|Solid Red||A call is on mute.|
|Flashing Red ||A call is on hold. |
|Solid Green||Dial-tone is available, or a call is in progress. |
|Flashing Green||A call is coming in. |
- Scroll keys. Navigate through information on the display screen.
- Select key. Choose a submenu or feature on the display screen.
- Soft keys. These keys allow you to choose various context-specific options as displayed on the screen directly above them.
- Display screen. Access multiple menus and features, such as the handset phonebook, your call log, and system settings.
- Menu key. Access the main menu, features, settings, and configuration information. You can use this key to exit a screen view and return to the idle screen.
- Exit key. Press this key to return to the previous menu.
- Place/answer/end call key. This key is used after dialing a number to place a call, to answer an incoming call, and to end a call.
- Redial key. Redial the call you placed.
- Mute key. Mute your microphone audio from being heard. You can toggle this the key to turn the microphone on and off.
- Dial keys. Standard 12-key phone dial pad, allows you to make calls and enter characters as indicated by the letters in the superscript font.
- Volume control keys. Turn up or down the volume of the ringer and speaker.