SONAR has a new feature aimed to provide you with maximum personal security. There is a new section in your profile called "Account Security."
Previously, your Versature credentials were your email@example.com with a 6 digit PIN. We have updated the password portion of your Versature credentials; meaning your login will stay the same, but now you must create an alphanumeric password. Your 6 digit PIN will only be used to access your voicemails on a telephone associated with your extension.
Follow these steps to update your profile and set your password!
You might have noticed a warning message after logging into SONAR.
If you use the Versature mobile app you may have also noticed a warning message announcing you have an "Outdated Password."
If you are an office manager or call center supervisor, you must be in "My Account" view to access your profile.
1. Log in to the SONAR portal.
2. Click your name in the top right corner.
3. Click Profile.
4. Scroll to the bottom to see the "Account Security" section.
5. Add an alphanumeric password under New Password and Confirm Current Password.
6. Ensure the rest of your profile information is accurate and save.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support