This article is for Office Managers.
Sometimes people call into work sick at the last minute, or they have some kind of emergency and have to rush out early. Whatever the circumstances—it's easy to change a user's voicemail for them.
Similar to all voicemail greetings you have the option to record a new voicemail or record a new one. As an office manager chan
1. Once logged into the SONAR portal, click the Users tab.
2. Choose the contact for whom you want to change the voicemail greeting and click either their name or the pencil icon on the righthand side of their name.
3. Click the speaker icon under the Greeting section to manage recordings.
4. You can either choose an existing voicemail, put a new one in their portal through a .mp3 or .wav file upload.
Recordings will call the extension or number specified, follow the voice prompts.
For uploads, click upload before saving.
5. Click Done.
6. Click the drop-down menu and select the voicemail greeting.
7. Click Save before leaving the page.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support