ENABLE VERSATURE SUREANSWER
Redirect calls automatically to an external number if your device goes offline.
Versature SureAnswer is a feature that automatically redirects incoming calls to an external number in the case you ever experience an outage causing your phones to go offline.
HOW TO ENABLE VERSATURE SUREANSWER
NOTE: Office managers and call center supervisors must be in “My Account” view to access their answering rules.
- Click the Answering Rules tab in your SONAR portal.
- Click the Add Rule on the right side or the pencil icon of your active answering rule.
- Select a pre-existing Time Frame.
- Under the Call Forwarding section, click the checkbox next to Versature SureAnswer.
- Enter the external number or extension. Phone numbers need to be entered as 10 digits without spaces, dashes, or brackets.
- Ensure the rest of your answering rule has the functionalities you need.
- Click the Save button when finished.
- Your callers will still hear your auto-attendant and voicemail greetings. No need to update anything!
- Entering the number of your mobile phone will give you an easily accessed external number.
- Forwarding to an iPhone? Download the Versature iOS mobile app and never forward again.
- Shorten your ring duration for more voicemails and less abandoned calls.