ENABLE VERSATURE SMARTANSWER
Forwarding calls from the office to a personal number? Remove the hazard of mis-answering using Versature SmartAnswer. When you have SmartAnswer enabled, you will be alerted by a voice prompt before the call is connected to let you know it is coming from your Versature extension. From there, you will have the option to press 1 to accept the call or hang up to reject the call.
HOW TO ENABLE VERSATURE SMARTANSWER
NOTE: Office managers and call center supervisors must be in “My Account” view to access their answerings rules.
- Click on the Answering Rules tab in your SONAR portal.
- Click the Add Rule button to create a new rule or the pencil icon of your active answering rule.
- Select the pre-existing Time Frame you want.
- Click the Simultaneous ring checkbox.
- Click the Enable Versature SmartAnswer checkbox.
- Enter the number(s) you want calls to be forwarded to. Numbers should be 10 digits without spaces, brackets, or dashes.
- (Optional) Enter a ring delay of 5seconds by dragging the scroll bar upwards.
- Click the Save button when finished.
- Test that your Versature SmartAnswer is working by calling yourself from an external number.
- When the Versature message is informing you of an incoming call, the caller will continue to hear a regular ringtone until 1 is pressed.
- If you did not request to use Versature SmartAnswer and are receiving the message prompt as an error, call our Versature Support Team by dialing 611 on a Versature device, 877-498-3772 from an external phone, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forwarding to an iPhone? Download the Versature iOS mobile app and never forward again.