If you find yourself regularly needing to relay information between two parties, three-way calling might be your answer. Allowing all parties to speak to each other directly can save time and helps avoid miscommunication.
1. Dial out to one of the parties and wait for an answer.
2. Once connected, press the More soft key.
3. Press the Conference (CNFRNC) soft key.
NOTE: This puts the first party on hold while you connect the call to the third party.|
4. Dial out the third party and press the Send soft key.
5. Once the third party has answered the call, press the Conference (CNFRNC) soft key to join all parties together.
6. To end the call, press the End Call soft key or hang up the handset.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support