YOUR FIRST SONAR LOGIN
Before you can get started exploring all the features the SONAR portal offers, you need to create a password. You will receive a welcome email that contains a link prompting you to complete your account set up by creating your password and voicemail PIN.
YOUR VERSATURE CREDENTIALS
Your login name is simply, “firstname.lastname@example.org” (i.e. email@example.com).
Your password must:
- be a minimum of 8 characters.
- have at least 1 capital letter.
- have at least 1 number.
Your pin must:
- be at least 4 digits.
- be only numbers.
- be a combination of different numbers.
- be in a non-sequential order.
YOUR FIRST LOG IN
- After following the link you can enter a new password, confirm your password, and create a voicemail PIN.
- Click Save when you're done.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
NOTE: Office managers and call center supervisors must be in “My Account” view to access their settings.|
- Click your name in the upper right corner and click Profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the pop-up menu until you see the Change Password section.
- Enter your new password in both fields.
- Click the Save button when finished.
- Your SONAR login and password are used with all of Versature’s integrations, including the Versature iOS App and the Versature Dialer Chrome extension.
- Changing your password frequently is an important security measure.
- The Versature team and your office manager do not have access to your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, an office manager in your organization can change it or you can contact Versature directly. For immediate assistance, you can contact our Technical Support Team by dialing 611 from your Versature device or by calling 1-877-498-3772 and choosing option #3. Emails will be responded to within 1 business day and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.