While you might not think of your auto attendant very often, it's a crucial factor for your business. First impressions matter and anyone calling into your organization is greeted by that auto attendant you rarely remember.
Intro greetings are a new feature to help make your auto attendant message easier to manage. Maybe you want to wish your clients happy holidays, or let them know you have an awesome promotion going on; either way, intro greetings make customizing your auto attendant easier than ever. Instead of recording an entirely new message, you can upload or record a brief intro to your already-existing auto attendant.
Like all greetings, you have the option to upload an audio file (.wav or .mp3) or record a message through a Versature device. Follow the steps below to learn how to add an auto attendant intro.
1. Log in to the SONAR portal and ensure you are in “Manage Organization” view.
2. Go to the Auto Attendant tab.
3. Click the name of the auto attendant to which you want to add the intro greeting.
4. Click the speaker icon under Menu Prompt not the speaker icon next to "Intro Greetings."
5. Enter a recognizable description of the greeting.
6. Click the radio button for either “record” or “upload.”
1. Enter the extension number for the device you want to record the greeting.
2. Select a time frame.
3. Click call and follow the voice prompts.
4. Click Save.
1. Click browse and find the recording you want to use as your intro greeting.
2. Click Upload.
7. Click Save before leaving this page.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support