Many Canadian companies operate their business in both English and French. Versature offers the option to have English and/or French auto attendants for your business phone. You can choose to have solely English or solely French, or you can create a tier system that gives callers language options.
Choose which language, can have a drop-down for multiple tiers, i.e., choose two for French.
1. Click the Auto Attendant tab in your SONAR portal.
2. If you have multiple auto attendants, choose which you'd like to edit by clicking its name or its pencil icon.
3. Click the language drop-down menu and choose:
4. Under the "Dial Pad Menu" choose a key number and application options.
5. Depending on the application option selected in step 4, fill in any necessary fields.
6. Click Save.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support