Each Versature user has an extension, but they can have more than one device tied to that extension. Call queues are reliant on specific devices, so you need to add a user's mobile or softphone device to the queue.
1. Log in to SONAR using your Versature Credentials.
|NOTE: You must be in "Manage Organization/Call Center" to access the Call Queue tab.|
2. Click the Call Queue tab.
3. Choose the queue you want to add a device to and click the "Edit Agents" icon on the right side.
4. Click Add Agent.
|NOTE: Even if the agent is already in the queue, you must create a new agent for the secondary device.|
5. Enter the device for the agent. Check out the list below to help identify various devices.
6. Enter the additional specifications you want that device to have:
7. Click Save Agent.
When a user has multiple devices associated with their extension, they will be listed as the users extension number + a letter. The letter codes we use are the following:
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support