With Versature's Hotkey Builder you can add external contacts to your desk phone's directory through SONAR. Users must add the new contact within their SONAR before office managers add them to phone directories through the Hotkey Builder.
1. Click the Contacts tab in your SONAR portal.
2. Click the Add Contact button in the top right corner.
3. Fill in the various contact fields. (Sample S)
4. Click Save.
5. (Optional) Find your new contact and click the star to add it to your Favorites list.
Office managers must go back to the "Manage Organization" view to access a user's Hotkey Builder.
1. Click the Users tab.
2. Search and click on the name of the user's whose phone you want to edit.
3. Click the Phones subtab.
4. Select the phone associated with the user's extension you want to edit.
5. Click the gear icon on the right-hand side.
6. When the "Edit button configuration for this phone" pop-up appears, click Yes.
Once you have accessed the Hotkey Builder,
1. Click the Directory button on the upper right side.
2. Choose the directory source they want.
3. (Optional) Hide contacts.
4. Click Done.
5. Click Save, or to apply the changes immediately click the up arrow next to save, and choose "Save and Resync."
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support